Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A New Beginning!

Welcome!

Stick with me as I find my way to the insides of "Blogging." My goals in regards to this Blog are to share my ideas and put-forth my ever-most helpful advice relating to the stock market and the world of investing

At this day in age, individuals along with couples are trying to take investments into their own hands. That is what my family did, I want to teach you all about it. Anywhere from technicals and fundamentals of stocks and stock charts to investing as a whole. The game of the market is wonderful to know. It consists of keeping up-to-date with the latest news and the economy. So many things relate to the market, and here is where you can find some of this information!

Think about this. In the near future, my generation will be running our families businesses, wealth and living conditions. You want top of the notch, correct? In order to fulfill that, we need to learn from eachother. Here is your chance to learn and educate the uneducated. It will only benefit you and others in the world who WANT to learn. You make that decision. But when push comes to shove, you will be greatly appreciative that you did take this opportunity to expand your horizons and take things under your belt that will only help you in the future. There's nothing to lose other than a few minutes here and there of learning.

Hopefully you find the time and effort to read upon my knowledge that I offer to you. I thank every one in advance who chooses to make a change in their life. I look forward to reading your comments and emails.

All the best,

5 comments:

Mark Zimmer said...

Hey Spence!

Just wanted to say that I am looking forward to reading here man! Thanks for the email giving the heads up, and I will check back in soon. Kudos to you on this on ;-)

Mark

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! I'll read it often! "D"

Anonymous said...

Hey spence, when are we getting the next post? Looking forward to it:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Spencer you are so smart, good luck!

1234basketballgurlgotitgoingon said...

spencer,

HEY long time no talk
so how r u??

i love reading what u have done keep up the good/good/good/good/good jod

loves
ya
carly